This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
am a Flower and Gift Basket Consultant, I am looking for ways to increase my sales! Any suggestions?
04-28-2014, 10:15 AM
am a Flower and Gift Basket Consultant, I am looking for ways to increase my sales! Any suggestions?
I love what I do, and I work from home, I am a gift basket consultant, I am looking for ways to increase my sales. We have the most beautiful floral arrangements and gift baskets for all occasions. They are the perfect gifts for corporations and individuals. We offer a LBB Savers Club Special for $9.95 a year, which entitles the purchaser to a 20% off of over 400 products purchased for an entire year for as many purchases they purchase all year long..I need ways to advertise and to increase my sales? Please Help. chall4600@msn.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:22 AM

Contact local employers in the area. They could give gifts to their employees, clients, etc. You may want to drop off a free sample to the head of the company or even the receptionist, who might be the decision maker for these types of purchases.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply