This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should Real Madrid return to 4-2-3-1 next year?
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
Should Real Madrid return to 4-2-3-1 next year?
And if so, how would they line up?

Should Madrid do what Spurs did and use Bale as a CAM who attacked from deep and roamed?

I feel Madrid can't beat big teams with how they currently line up. Would it be better if Madrid line up as follows:

Diego

Carvajal/new FB
Pepe
Varane
Marcelo/new FB

Modric
Giant African (Paul N1gb4h maybe?)

Bale
CAM (Isco? or play Bale here ADM on the right)
CR7

Benzema

Or should Real Madrid retain 4-3-3 and just try to improve the fullbacks and replace a very burnt-out Alonso in that line-up?
and yes im really gonna just pretend that ramos doesnt exist. he is such a crap central defender its unreal.
@ Yuckerini Madrid already have the amazing technical and tactical class of Modric to take care of things. It is clear that we need a barbaric, uncivilised savage in the heart of midfield to take the team up a level. That's all.
@ Spurs guy- You just focus on YET ANOTHER ''Europa League'' campaign for next year and forget about what big clubs are doing or thinking. Try not to get smashed by Basel or Benfica this time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM

LMFAO you are literally having wet dreams of pogba.

remember when you said "Madrid don't need em"?

translation: "I want pogba at Madrid cos he outclassed our whole midfield and his skin color is almost as black as mines"

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:26 AM

Maybe Luke Shaw and Adam Lallana should move to Real Madrid for £40m each?

And Morgan Schneirlien and Calum Chambers for £30m each.
04-28-2014, 10:32 AM

Talking about next year already. Looks like i was right, Lol. I'm sure next year will be the year you win La Decima and the league, it's always going to happen next year.
04-28-2014, 10:34 AM

They need a RB and a more efficient centre forward.
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM

Sound pretty good!.... and it's looking doubtful Spurs will even get 5th at this point!... such a pitiful joke of a club Spurs!.. lol

Worst part is their fans go around talking like their club is any bigger than Aston Villa or Notts Forest...
04-28-2014, 10:45 AM

That is sure they want win after back to back lost and for this they will use that line-up.