This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What’s wrong with Google Chrome?
04-28-2014, 10:16 AM
What’s wrong with Google Chrome?
Ok, so I have ( Google Chrome 5.0.375.125 beta ) and I’m having issues with it.

1.Sometime when I click on a thumbnail of a YouTube video, It loads the video and then I get this message on the video ( Missing plug-ins ). So I reload the page and it plays the video with no problems.

2.It does not allow me to change the volume of a featured video on someone’s YouTube channel. Every time I try to change the volume, it pauses/plays the video but it doesn't allow me to do anything else. To resolve the issue I have to click on the title of the video and when the video loads to another page it allows me to change the volume.

3.Sometimes websites become corrupted and to resolve this issue I have to reload the page.

4.Usually when I click on a thumbnail or a link with (the middle button of the mouse) it should load the website or video on another tab. But with Chrome I’m having a hard time doing that.

5.Google Chrome crashes more often than Opera, Firefox and the Internet Explorer.

I wish they fix these issues because Google Chrome is fast and has plenty of useful extensions. What do you think I should do?
My Google Chrome browser already includes the latest Adobe Flash Player built-in.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM

Hmm. Some of these problems are natural with Chrome, because I have the same problem as 1. The rest of them might have something to do with either viruses or your computer. Sorry if this isn't the best answer out there, but it's all I have. Just saying that most of it is natural.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:34 AM

The problem is with the Beta, u'll never know how you'll experience it.

I'm usin g the 5.0.375.125 version (not beta) and it works better than my safari
04-28-2014, 10:40 AM

install latest flash player from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
04-28-2014, 10:45 AM

i am having problems to
04-28-2014, 10:49 AM

it may be the registry created by the browser have gone corrupted .. its better to repair windows registry with reginout registry cleaner
04-28-2014, 10:55 AM

Almost everyone is having problem with Google Chrome. I suggest you to user Firefox rather than Google Chrome

Not human