This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with this girl! PLEASE!?
04-28-2014, 10:18 AM
Help with this girl! PLEASE!?
In highschool, i like this girl, who is the coolest girl i've ever met, where in the same social group and have the same friends but for some reason we have never even talked. i think she may like me but im not sure, im not good at this whole 'feelings' stuff. she's always next to me and my locker is next to mine. The problem is she is NEVER alone and we hang out in big but intimate group and im not good in large groups. i don't know how start talking to her. If i try anything obvious the rest of the group will spot it and just heckle us for 3 weeks (but i love em) and the alone time she is sometimes alone is when where at our lockers but that's only for like 30 secs. Help! Smile
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM

Honestly if I guy came up to me with friends and showed he liked me then i would prefer that because it shows he isn't scared to show he likes me. If you really don't want to talk to her with friends then just pull her over to one side and tell her. or if she has Facebook just give her a message... or even get her number ( try asking everyone their numbers but don't text them text the girl) Good Luck!! Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply