This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm being trolled or is she just a harmless idiot?
04-28-2014, 10:18 AM
I think I'm being trolled or is she just a harmless idiot?
I know it's mean to call her an idiot but recently this really dedicated reader started following my stories and in the beginning she would review a lot and it was awesome but now I kind of wish she'd disappear. She keeps leaving reviews about these ideas for my story that she invented and they are all terrible. She's also kind of starting to bug some of my readers with her persistence. I've tried dealing with her as nice as possible by telling her that I can't use her ideas because they clash with mine and for a second she does seem to understand until she comes back with even more stupid ideas, and really and truly I guess they aren't totally stupid they're just out of place for the world my story is set in. I think she's a huge fan and really she can be a blast to talk to but I feel like I should make the line clear that she is only a reader and not my beta. I already have a beta and I'm pretty sure she's insulted by the way this girl is trying to take her job.
This is incredibly frustrating, I mean if I knew she was a troll then I could deal with her accordingly but I'm not sure if she really thinks she's trying to help and I could potentially lose her because was a jerk.
Is she trolling or is she just clueless and if so how do I deal with her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:25 AM

i don't think she is a troll , i think she is a fan, some people like to stick their nose in everything and put their own opinion, i don't know if she is just trying to help by sharing what she think , or trying to be mean .
just ask her to stop , and that's disturbing you , if she does not block here .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply