This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet not connecting to computer game when internet is connected ?
04-28-2014, 10:23 AM
Internet not connecting to computer game when internet is connected ?
I tried to get on my Elsword account but it said that I am not connected to the internet when I am sure that I am. I would appreciate some help. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:32 AM

I am a little off can you add in details a bit more like. Is this the Website, is this the Patcher, or is this the the actual in-game log in screen? I will put two that I know about if this will help

----------------------------
What it sounds like it is the Patcher (updater, what ever you like to call it) . If it is the Patcher , then it is either you have a buggy or weak internet and the game not processing it, or if this is the first time you tried Patching the game, it probably did not automatically put a "Run as Administator" so you need to add it. This is a small authencation item which grants access to alter the data of the item, clicking the Desktop shortcut it would pop a small window possibly say User Control, or something similar with a Yes or No to access the item.

If this window doesn't show when you try to patch the game, then you need to add it to administration. Just right click the shotcut, go to the Properties button which opens a small window, go to advance on the shortcut tab, and check the Run as Administator and ok it. This will allow it to patch.

------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is on the In-Game Log In screen, this could be a problem with your Internet security, most likely the internet or the computer has a firewall or filter that does not allow certain items to go through. I would check the firewall accesses, and maybe check out if another Online game, (if you play like league of legends, Rift etc.) and see if it allows you in.
--------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply