This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get strongest share of wi-fi signals from other people who connect?
04-28-2014, 10:27 AM
how to get strongest share of wi-fi signals from other people who connect?
My brother says to my friend he knows something that can take the internet connection and wi-fi solo. He says to friend that he's so happyy using it on internet cafe's because he can enjoy himself only to get access of most internet connection.to him only and the people there alway say why.the internet connection is low. Now here in our house there's a wi-fi i asked my cousin to get share and he gave me the password. But my brother has the passwoed too and when i connect i have fair internet signal but when my brother wakes up in the morning he connects and the wi-fi for me has the lowest signal! It only lasts 5 minute and it disconnects! I look into my brothers laptop when he's nottt around and the signal is full, no disconnects. It frustrates me he is using the connection like 24/7 i can only get confortable of the wi-fi when i wait till be sleeps. Help what does the application or anything he has that makes him connect stronger or any similar.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:35 AM

that just means your internet has low bandwidth. only so many people can share the same connection before it becomes too weak to give internet to all the devices connected to it.

the more bandwidth your internet has, the more people can use it at once. the only solution to this would be to upgrade your internet speed by calling your internet service provider. (note: this will cost more money per month)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply