This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how long will it take to get over being cheated on,was it my fault?
04-28-2014, 10:30 AM
how long will it take to get over being cheated on,was it my fault?
I broke up with my now ex boyfriend because he was flirting and going on dates with this girl basically building a relationship with her behind my back,I made the mastake of keeping him on my social media and ended up seeing that he is in a relationship with the girl only after 2 weeks of being broken up it really saddened me cause i felt like that ment he never really loved me and I ended up cursing him out through an email,idk what i did wrong to deserve that the messed up part about it is that he was my actual bestfriend for some years and we was together for 2 years and on and off for another 2 years,i don't want to hop into another relationship right now because i want to heal first i just don't know how :-(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:35 AM

I caught my bf of almost 2 years cheating on me about a week ago. I'm still heartbroken and feel so betrayed. I knew the girl and now he's moving in with her. I just dont see it working. She is 23 and he's 34. Everytime I think about it I feel sick. It's not your fault. You didn't make him do anything. I have to keep telling myself that as well. It is so hard though because all of the memories. But keep yourself busy. Talk to friends and family to help get through it. It will get better. Good luck to you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply