This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I add a map and Star Review onto my Facebook Page?
04-28-2014, 10:31 AM

I have two Business Facebook pages; I created the Photography one about a year ago and the Design one last night.

The Design Business page (Jade G Design) has a Map and Star Review, showing where i'm located and where people can review my work.
See link for page:
https://www.facebook.com/JadeGDesign

Whereas the Photography Business page (JadeG Photography) doesn't have any of that.
See link for page:
https://www.facebook.com/JadeGPhotographs

The Photography page also has more information shown in the 'About' tab.

How do I fix this? and No, it doesn't give me the option to add a map when I go into the address editing section.

Thank you, and sorry for the long paragraph. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM

well let see here. its simple to do to follow

one for the map adding to your facebook .
you can go to facebook and click on where says search above your facebook homepage front of it when you loging into. you can type american map or use word maps there click enter or go there they might have a world wide maps app or site that you can click like their page there you can add your own map or you can check see if there is map apps on facebook that is totally free to use and make yourself to put on your facebook timeline.as for having reviews by your friends. you just need to do is you go to your fb friends lists and click on her or his timelines click on where says friends or my friends icon next to where you see your photo of yourself on the timeline cover there what to click on friends small box there is a small icon where their names are can change it to yellow star thats on their. only if you want to change to closer friends . save as button. that all you need to do. the only people who has a stars icon on their timelines that only can reviews your pictures or map or posts, etc..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply