This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What kind of service should i post my ad on craigslist?
04-28-2014, 10:32 AM
What kind of service should i post my ad on craigslist?
I post a lot of ads a day on there. My company helps other companies collect on Unpaid invoices(money owed to them) our firm is a collections firm. But we do also have outside attorneys as well to help us if we need to take legal action. Would that be more of a Legal Service or Financial Service ?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:32 AM

Building an ad on Craigslist can be as simple as typing the text, or you can add HTML and images. Usually, what works best is a direct method. For example, if you are a real estate agent using Craigslist to promote real estate sales, create a text ad, which includes images from the sale of properties - you do not need to know HTML to do it. Just to define what property specifications is best to sell the property and keep the sales pitch to a minimum. Be sure to include relevant keywords, such as "three bedroom" or "condominium", as well as regional identity including zip code, city or community name. You can make it so that people who are looking for specific items found in your search results.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply