This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
promotional products for a tradeshow?
04-28-2014, 10:35 AM
promotional products for a tradeshow?
hello! I need promotional products for a tradeshow for my small t-shirt company. what would you recommend? I need something cool but affordable

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:43 AM

Search the web for Promotional Gifts, you will find countless suppliers, I like something with a degree of utility that they will hang on to.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:52 AM

A trade show is always an important experience for a small business. You have the opportunity to network and increase your brand awareness. If you're going to give something away, make sure it's NOT something that people will throw out immediately (thus forgetting about your brand). You want something that isn't too expensive but will be of long term value to the customer. Think about what works for your brand. One of my clients ended up purchasing a customized sports water bottle which was awesome. First, everyone uses water bottles. Second, they last a long time. Third, they look really cool. This is what my client purchased - http://www.shopletpromos.com/Gobi-17-oz-...-6784/spdv - find something that works for you!
04-28-2014, 10:53 AM

Promotional t-shirt