This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me, I'm really worried about sexting!?
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Please help me, I'm really worried about sexting!?
Me and a guy jerked off on cam on skype together last night. I'm 16 and he 19. I asked: you arent recording or something, right? And he answered: wtf, are you serious? Of course not. He asked me if i was recording, and I also said no.

He was sweet and called me hot and stuff, and then I asked: do you really find me hotBig Grin? But then suddently the call ended, and a message: internal error. Appeared. What does this mean. Did he end the call or not? And if so: did I say anythong wrong, is it me? Please give me a decent answer because im really upset and insecure about this.

By the way, could it be possible that he recorded it (and maybe thats the reason he end the car), and putted it online? Or did he not, because he was naked as well? Plus he has a girlfriend and everything and seems happy with her (I looked up on facebook), and has a lot of pictures, so he doesn't really look like someone who would do that. So do i need to worry about him putting something online, or not? He also has a lot of pictures on fb with his girlfriend

Please answer me, im really worried. I promised myself to never do this again.

Thank you.
Kittysue, I'm a guy lol. We both did the same thing

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:45 AM

Of course he recorded it. The only reason guys try to get girls to do this is to record it and share it with all of their friends
If he knew your age, you need to call the police

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:48 AM

I Honestly can&#x27;t tell you if he recorded it or not but I don&#x27;t think he would if he has a gf! Cause If she ever found out she&#x27;d leave him and if he&#x27;s happy with her he wouldn&#x27;t want that Tongue I don&#x27;t think you should worry about it just maybe don&#x27;t do something like this again.
04-28-2014, 10:58 AM

Kittysue would call the police for every little thing and have the entire country locked up in prison and on deathrow if it was up to her. As far as your problem, gee whiz.
04-28-2014, 11:06 AM

There was probably a problem with his computer. If a woman is willing to let a man watch her masturbate, he doesn't usually end the call by choice.

Yes, he might've recorded it, and he might put it online. If I were you, I wouldn't call the police. There's a chance he recorded it, but isn't planning on putting it online. If you call the police, that might cause him to put it online in retaliation.
04-28-2014, 11:12 AM

Well, he didn&#x27;t end the call when it said &quot;internal error.&quot; I use Skype all the time and whenever the other person ends the call it just says &quot;Call Ended.&quot; I don&#x27;t think he put it online. But, have you even met this guy? Do you know if he&#x27;s the kind of person who would do that? Plus, he&#x27;s be arrested if he did. And if his girlfriend somehow saw, his relationship would end very quickly. Don&#x27;t stress. But, if you find out he did post it (which he probably didn&#x27;t), tell you parents and call the police immediately and you probably won&#x27;t get in huge trouble.
04-28-2014, 11:15 AM

Omg your so young I dont think he recorded anything. One your 16 he is 19 both of you are guys and he has a girlfriend. He might be bi but doesnt want anyone to know or jerked off with you out of curiosity and when you asked if he was recorded he probably got scared that you might be recording. He probably doesnt want anyone to find out he did this. And what are you doing jerking off on skype????? Lol your too young you can get him in big trouble be careful.