This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why my fb looks diferent then my friends fb ? how to change it facebook?
04-28-2014, 10:36 AM
Why my fb looks diferent then my friends fb ? how to change it facebook?
Facebook have change its looks about a few months ago. 5 Days later my facebook has a diferent looks. And this time my facebook interface looks bad.

So my question is. How come my friends has a diferent looks of facebook on pc while my facebook looks diferent and diferent set up then them ?

How can i change the way facebook looks like ? im not talking about the timeline.. but the actual looks at my end for facebook.. My friends fb looks diferent and mine looks like it is diferent but 5 days before my facebook looked exactly the same style as my friends... But why my fb looks diferent now and they not ?

How can i change this ? i can not find it on settings.. Is there a way to change that back to how i want fb to look like ? This new look fb sort of freezes and corrupt images when looking.
Hold on.. why should i have to download some webstie programes that i dont no what they are... shouldn't fb have settings to fix this enough as it is ? Not downloading programes that has nothing to do part of facebook.

Show me a photos what does your facebook look like on a monitor. I want to compare to see if my fb looks the same in its style or alittle diferent.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM

face has update look of facebook. Looks of facebook is also different for two other languages. First try to change your languate. Like English (UK) to English ( USA) you will see some changes in your facebook look. If you found your facebook look is not updated, wait, it will be changed by facebook one by one.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:47 AM

just deactivate your facebook acount.
04-28-2014, 10:53 AM

You Can Not Change the Facebook Look Facebook Has Been Changing Things Around Like News Feed Updates and Search Updates and Things Like That

Because Facebook is a Large Network its Going to Take a While For the New Changes to Apply To Everyones Facebooks