This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to like someone you havn't seen in almost 2 years?
04-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Is it normal to like someone you havn't seen in almost 2 years?
I have been head over heals for one of my closest guy friends for 8 years. I'm almost 14 and lost contact with him when I was 12 because of a family fall out. Towards the end of our time together everyone noticed he had started taking interest in me. Whilst I flirted with him I normally hung out with his step brother who is the same age as me. Is it normal to want him and only him, he is one of the few people who actually knows every side of me (mood, personality and emotionally). He always understood me and whilst he was shy he listened. I really miss him and I'm finding it hard not seeing them. Is it normal to want him and if so how do i go about getting in contact with him when i am not allowed FB and only have one other social network site. He lives in a different town to me and i dont know anyone i have contact with who can get messages to him. What do i do?
PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS IS URGENT
Oh he is a year older but in the same grade as he got kept down in Pre-school for being to shy

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:48 AM

Fake FB account.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:54 AM

Of course it is but it might be just a temporary flame lit you have to examine it for your self talk to him see where this thing goes thanks for answering my question good luck