This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Good sites to post nudes?
04-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Good sites to post nudes?
I'm an adult.
I think it will feel liberating to post nudes on a site where people will see them but I will remain anonymous.
What sites are good for just posting nudes?

By the way, don't say anything rude, please. If you think posting nudes online is wrong, don't do it. However, I'm an adult and can make the decision to post what I want.

Thanks in advance!! (:
Cj, the disclaimer is for ignorant people like yourself, not for me.
I'm not trolling. I'm busy with school and service work, so my free time is spent readin abou anatomy and physiology or going to help with different foundations in my community, not sitting at my computer on yahoo! Answers, asking questions and looking at users profiles. It's cool yet you're being so observant, but first you should ready the question thoroughly. I said I would stay anonymous.

My gosh, some people are bad about reading one question then assuming they know all about the persons whole life.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:47 AM

Flickr

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:53 AM

adult friend finder
04-28-2014, 10:56 AM

Okay, first of all, if you truly were a mature adult, you wouldn't have had to put a disclaimer in the question saying "I'm an adult." It's possible that you may be 18, but that doesn't make you an adult. Especially if you think that it will be liberating to post nude photos of yourself on a random website for millions of strangers to objectify you.

You think its liberating to be a sex-object? Well, good luck later in life...
04-28-2014, 10:58 AM

If you want to post artistic nudes, deviantart.com is one place you can post nudes. There are a few other artsy sites similar to deviantart that will let you post nudes as well, but I am less familiar with those.
If you want to post more sexually explicit nudes, I can't help you much there. Sorry Sad
04-28-2014, 11:02 AM

You seem to be losing a lot of points this week - are you trolling?

As for posting nudes online - you might want to be a real adult and think that through. Unless you want to live on welfare, its common knowledge employers now do an internet sweep to view "potential" AND "existing" employee's

You claim to be an adult, but your question does not represent the intelligence or responsibility of an adult. Hence i think your trolling.
04-28-2014, 11:12 AM

FLICKR IS BY FAR THE EASIEST AND EFFECTIVE TO OBTAIN PLENTY OF VIEWERS, KEEP IN TACT RULES AND AGE RETRICTIONS WHEN CONFIGURING UR SETTINGS. GOOD LUCK
04-28-2014, 11:20 AM

tumblr?
04-28-2014, 11:26 AM

Set up a Tumblr account under a username that in no way resembles your real name or any other name you've used. They're usually pretty lenient about nudes unless you get blatantly sexually explicit.
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM

I personally think Deviant Art might be the sight you're looking for, check it out and give it a try