This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you protect yourself from people who are stressful and who enjoy nasty stress?
04-28-2014, 10:44 AM
How do you protect yourself from people who are stressful and who enjoy nasty stress?
Like there is this lady who has made a group and she might spy on my computer if so Hi betches but I woke up and i felt fairly good and then I looked at Facebook and she posted a stressful post about she complains all the time and talking about her being a mommy who is over worked post and it even has telling how kids want something all the time and she likes to talk about and things she even told me she likes it everytime I go around her she is so uptight and rigid and stressful part of the time. She is angry that someone will judge her and I know she drinks and no one judging her but I feel this strong tension around her because I am some what empathic and just also her movements. So I need to be around her cause it is a friends group for my child and I am not mad at her I just cannot handle extra stress. So how can I avoid feeling stressed around her?I do pray against it so what else can I do besides get away?
why this trouble forever shyt

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:45 AM

Forget prayer. This is the twenty-first century.You need a negative energy crystal jackhammer.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:51 AM

wear your anti demonic charm bracelet at all times
04-28-2014, 10:58 AM

just stay away from her and take your child to another group