This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLLS: Why are my girlfriends friends so protective of her?
04-28-2014, 10:48 AM
POLLS: Why are my girlfriends friends so protective of her?
it seems like they don't trust me lots of them are texting or going on my FB wall saying "You better treat my bestfriend right or so" so changed it a little but my response was "Hmm..I'll be sure to consult you before I talk to her because apparently you know whats best for me". Then a whole conflict just started to arise. By the way we are 16, and I just had to say that so they are clear that I'm not a 12 year old, I'm a grown man.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:55 AM

Oohh dude I'm 19 and I'm not even a grown man. I mean let's be serious here.
But her friends make me wonder if she's has ex boyfriend(s) who've really screwed her over in the past, or maybe some other girl in their group of friends had that problem, or something. I mean, I'm kinda protective of some of my friends, because I know they're not really the type to end a bad relationship as soon as it gets bad. It might not be personal, they might just be a little hypervigilant right now.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:56 AM

Well, I'd hardly call 16 years old a "grown man", but I think the overprotective friend thing is some strange societal invention that I've never completely understood. I'd ask your girlfriend while she feels the need for her friends to defend her. Seems very immature to me.
04-28-2014, 11:02 AM

Lol your a teeager bud.. not a grown man... Lol
Also my friends used to threaten my bfs in high school and I threaten theirs, your friends are your world in high school.
Just laugh it off and say 'you have no worries' or some thing, dont be a sarcastic jerk to her friends that will end very bad.
Welcome to a world of teenage girls.. you will never understand, stop trying.
04-28-2014, 11:07 AM

Females are more overprotective them males. Plus more emotion. So if you break a girls heart, be prepared to get hate by her friends. It's just an instinct.