This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My phone is Samsung S5253 Bada. Is there anything that I can do to make some Android Apps work on my phone? ?
04-28-2014, 10:49 AM
My phone is Samsung S5253 Bada. Is there anything that I can do to make some Android Apps work on my phone? ?
Like instagram or other apps? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:57 AM

No; Android and Bada are two different operating systems. An operating system - or OS (pronounced "oh-ess") is the basic system software that allows other apps to run. In most cases applications that are written for one OS cannot run on any other, just like programs that run on a Mac cannot run on a Windows PC.

There are many programs that are available on multiple OS's, just like Instagram is available on Android and also on iOS (iPhone), but that is because the developer specifically wrote two (or more) versions, one for each OS. I could not find that Instagram is available for your OS - Bada - but there may be other similar apps that you can install and use.

It is possible to write a software program called an emulator that can let apps for one OS run on another, but there are no Android emulators for Bada.

The bottom line is that if you want to run Android apps, you will have to purchase a phone that runs Android as its OS.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply