This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone had problems with google chrome?
04-28-2014, 10:50 AM
Has anyone had problems with google chrome?
Instance, on youtube, facebook, or anywhere. Example; random freezes; where as your on facebook or youtube the video would freeze but not the audio, and/or your chat would freeze but you are able to minimize the window/browser? Well, i though it was my internet, it's not, i thought it was just facebook or youtube.. wrong.. i just tried a different browser in mozilla and everything is smooth and never crashes/freezes for a few seconds at all.. So my question is, is this a global problem with google chrome or is your chromes working perfectly?

Btw, is there an update for chrome or anything? I also though ad block or my avast internet security was interfering, but nope. And if this continues ill be disappointed as.. google chrome is the fastest and smoothest browser.. to me that is, out there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 10:52 AM

Not since I upgraded to Internet Explorer.

Ads

04-28-2014, 10:57 AM

I have been using Google Chrome since the day Google released the first version of it. In the meantime I use other browsers too for different purposes like: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, Maxthon...But i find Google Chrome the best. I haven't faced any issues like you mentioned. You can update it by typing this in the address bar:
chrome://chrome/

Or download a fresh copy of the Setup application here:
http://download.cnet.com/Google-Chrome/3...81381.html
04-28-2014, 11:07 AM

anyone had problems with google chrome is simple