This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FaceBook Marketing Help Required….?
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
FaceBook Marketing Help Required….?
I am seeking assistance for my business to be promoted at FaceBook and Myspace any good company offering such services…any recommendation through?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM

I also want this thing.....................

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:22 PM

"Great ! Facebook is more advantageous for business marketing, Facebook is a social networking platform where you can promote your bsiuness and product, this is suitable place where you can spread your network among the Facebook user. It need work hard on various important factors such as link yourself with more people by using facebook profile ..to promote and marketing between the big network Join some groups. Make "friends" and search those people who would be likely according your need. It would be gainful for your business. I don't 've knowledge more than i told u, I just suggest you one diffrent way to promote and market the business on facebook. you may ask help with professionals that's offering marketing and promotional services for your business on social network such as facebook . I'm sharing one name that's magicsolv.com I tried 'em and gotta possitve out put. 'they do their works honestly' so why don't you do so to marketing and promote your business amongst the internet users. hope help u! good luck"