This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my parents to let me have a Instagram?
04-28-2014, 10:56 AM
How do I get my parents to let me have a Instagram?
I keep begging them and they say what is the point in having one. Can someone help me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:04 AM

Your parents are right.

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:07 AM

Well there really is no point of having one but let them know your responsible and that they can trust you to have one they can even check it from time to time if they would like (gain they're trust) but Good Luck =)
04-28-2014, 11:15 AM

Theres no point of having an Instagram. Your parents are just cautious. Just because everyone has one doesnt mean you have to have one. The same goes for Twitter and Facebook.
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM

Instagram.. ah, the place I met both my bestest friends ever.
Well, your parents are probably just being very cautious for your safety. Tell them you understand that. But tell them you'd like to have Instagram to share pictures and make new friends. Make sure you let them know Online Safety-- You will private your account and only accept certain people to follow you, not post personal information online, and tell anyone your personal information.
Don't beg. Begging makes you seem more childish and not capable of owning an account. Tell them everything I just said above.
Good luck on getting Instagram!
Follow me Wink Smile
instagram.com/sheltiesofmine