This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How easy is it to lose your intelligence?
04-28-2014, 11:02 AM
How easy is it to lose your intelligence?
So I didn't grow up in the best environment and I'm worried about the effect it had on my IQ.

up until grade 10 I was getting decent marks at school(C's and B's) but after turning 14, I went through the following event and I started getting D's and E's throughout Year 11 and 12.

- my dad's cousin influenced me into drinking when I was 14 and I got drunk/tipsy from drinking 1 can of alcohol
- I fractured my collarbone during soccer when I was 14 and I don't remember getting a concussion but I'm worried about what the impact of the fall did to my brain
- I took 500mg of ALCAR for 2 days when I was 20
- I took 500mg of L-tyrosine one day and 300mg the next day when I was 20
- I abused coffee and green tea when I was 20

So like I mentioned before, after fracturing my collarbone and getting drunk when I was 14, my grades had dropped to D's and E's throughout Year 11 to 12.

The reason why I took drugs is because I was going through depression and I didn't have the guts to seek a psychologist, so I decided to self-medicate.

So I've taken the IQ test from iqtest.dk and I only scored 108 while my younger brother scored 110. And this is hard to believe because I was getting better grades than my younger brother up until grade 10.

Has my brother always been smarter than me or did I get dumber because I went through more issues in my life than my younger brother?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:06 AM

IQ ? I don't give a damn, It is true that the actual word is trying to make everyone stupid

Here is the top 4 of things that THE MAN is using to make you his slave:

Your smart phone: I always said to myself that smart phones were made to create stupid people, just think of it , when is the last time you were in a restaurant or a public place without seeing a group of person (calling themselves "going out together") and not even talking to each other ? each one of them is so focused on his phone and doesn't give a shit about communicating.
Facebook: actually 80% of INTERNET users open facebook at the first place, to do what ? to check if Catherine or July published a picture or a comment on their useless posts... just observe people on your facebook account, don't you see stupid people ?
MTV: Music industry is the most powerful tool to blow your mind , guess why ! because we all love music and it can easily impact our-lives, so choose well what you are listening to and be careful.
Commercial movies: this is another thing that we should be careful of, because movies can easily transmit some ideas about a superficial life that doesn't exist.

So fight back, be aware and stop being controlled, stay strong and feed your mind with the proper knowledge

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:12 AM

He may just test better.