This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cannot connect to my home network?
04-28-2014, 11:04 AM
Cannot connect to my home network?
After running the cleaner, the registry log says the following:

Missing MUI reference c:/Documents and settings/all users/applications

I'm not a tetchy, but this sounds serious to me. After I downloaded the cleaner to get rid of Tube Dimmer, that's when my problem started. Cleaner recommended getting rid of the threats and I checked to get rid of all threats and I have not been able to access the Internet on my desktop since.

I tried to restore to previous dates but each time computer says unable to restore after trying. I don't know what to do! Cleaner did get rid of Tube Dimmer.

ANY SUGGESTIONS!
I also ran the malware bytes program, and just remembered that, so I went back to the quarantine threats and clicked restore all threats, hoping that might put the system back where I could at least access Internet. But that doesn't work.
Ok, looked under the log tab on Malwarebytes and found several entries: c\Documents andSettings\Theresa\ApplicationData\Malwarebytes'Antiware\Logs\mbam-log-2013-11-20[16-45-42].txt

There are three entries that say this and 6 more with different dates. I believe I need to pay for the program but because I cannot access Internet, I cannot buy the program.
Also, my computer restore system won't restore!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:07 AM

Go into your programs and remove "cleaner" and don't download it again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply