This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's wrong with me?
04-28-2014, 11:08 AM
What's wrong with me?
Okay so to be honest I don't think I'm that pretty. I'd say I'm probably average or slightly below. Snce this school year started I've had multiple guys tell me I'm pretty through twitter DM or on Instagram. They also say we should start talking because is seen "nice" or "cool". I don't mind meeting new people, I actually kind of enjoy it. But whenever a guy says that they completely ignore me at school or afterwards. I see them stare but they don't come talk to me. Why is that? I'm quite in classes that my friends aren't in, but in other classes I'm outgoing. Am I intimidating or something...? How can I change that? I want to start talking to new people...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:11 AM

Just go talk to them yourself, they're probably too shy to talk to you, especially if you're outgoing. Some people can talk easily over the Internet but struggle with face to face contact. Or even ask them on the Internet why they don't talk to you, you'll notice they are more comfortable talking about stuff like that online and as you get to know each other, it'll be easier to meet in person.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply