This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My daddy never makes me his profile/wall picture on facebook what should i do????
04-28-2014, 11:16 AM
My daddy never makes me his profile/wall picture on facebook what should i do????
I have 6 older brothers im 14 im the youngest and only girl! My mommy and all my older brothers have been his profile picture home screen etc i havent been any unless its a family picture which he has up for less than two weeks. It hurts my feelings that i havent been his profile picture and im his only daughter and his youngest!! Im not trying to sound like a brat but all my friends parents have pictures of them as their profile pictures! Its kinda not fair!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:25 AM

Life isn't fair. If this is the worst thing you can complain about, consider yourself lucky.

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:27 AM

Unfriend him, or make your profile picture a picture of him with rude things drawn on his face.
04-28-2014, 11:37 AM

Don't worry dear,
Just make a new one account and do as you want.
Sometime it happence that parents make some restriction on it.
04-28-2014, 11:43 AM

Yea it's too bad he doesn't have a picture of his cute 14 year old daughter. All the old perverts would be looking at your picture and jerking off. hmmm I wonder why he didn't ?? oh and you thought my question was dumb lol oh and in case you don't know what my fancy words mean like pervert and jerking off mean go to http://www.google.com and type in what is a pervert or what is jerking off lol