This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a celebrity to follow u on twitter?
04-28-2014, 11:19 AM
How to get a celebrity to follow u on twitter?
Ok
So I really really LOVE the janoskians and I've noticed it's really hard for them to notice/follow me. I've tried EVERYTHING
1. Spamming them until I hit 150
2. being stupid
3. Idk
Anyways Please give me tips on how the janoskians can follow me .. And what can I do to get them to follow me. Thanks xx no h8

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:27 AM

Follow them, post on their page, watch twitcams, ask for shout outs, look for contests like- "Like this to get a follow", then cross your fingers and hope for the best! Smile Good luck

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:29 AM

i got LiL B to follow me cuz i mentioned him alot
04-28-2014, 11:34 AM

okay the janoskians are EXTREMELY hard to get a follow from!
its taken me just over a year to get 3/5
here are some tips to get a follow from them!
mention them A LOT
look our for them doing follow sprees!
look for tweets saying " RT FOR A DM TO **one of the boys**"
make your account interesting bc luke likes to creep
make your icon,background, and header pictures of the janoskians. they will think your a dedicated/true fan by doing this!
ALSO lots of girls are going to the notaboyband tour. ask someone to give the boys your user!
when i met the boys i gave jai my user and my friends users to follow us on his personal account and he ended up following all of us on the janoskians account! but still! he followed! thats a way youre pretty much guaranteed to get a follow
GOOD LUCK!
04-28-2014, 11:43 AM

i have 4/5 on one account, 1/5 on another, 4/5 on another, and 5/5 on another (lol) and luke has creeped on my account before and james has rted.

from experience, i know that you need to spam them until you go on tweet limit and ask people to rt your tweets onto their timeline (if the boys follow them, they might see your tweets). DO NOT spam when they're having a tweet/follow spree. that is basically impossible. spam when they're creeping (people on twitter will get faved/followed by them and they'll tweet about it) or when you think they might be awake (but they havent tweeted yet)
i suggest also asking norman (@ayoubnorman) who is their management to help you get a follow as well as mariam (@mariamdiamond) because they go on their accounts often.good luck!!

P.S DONT RT PEOPLE'S TWEETS THAT SAY THEY'LL DM YOU TO THE BOYS. usually they're lying, and if they're not, the boys won't follow you anyway, because they rarely check their dms. and also don't rt people's tweets saying "rt this and i'll put you in my scrapbook that i'm giving to the boys" because they're also usually lying and they just want more followers. even if the boys see it, i doubt they'll start following hundreds and hundreds of people because a fan gave them the book lol.