This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible predator knows my ip address!?
04-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Possible predator knows my ip address!?
I was on omgle and i only go on there to talk to people (nothing else) and then there was this person who could have possibly been fake but he didnt look like a predator however you never know. Anyway he was really desperate for me to give him my Skype, snapchat ect but i said no i will add you. On omegle we only typed to each other we didnt actually talk but for some of the time our videos were on. Anyway i added him on skype and he kept trying to talk to me and its been like a week and i finally talked to him. he was sorta demanding and he was a bit suspicious. So i was talking to hime and he started asking me questions like 'do you finger yourself' 'are you a virging' stuff like that and i replied. i had my skype profile picture up so i was getting a bit suspicious and took it down but kept talking. He then started saying like i will teach you how to finger yourself if you video call, and i kept saying no and he kept pushing it. Anyway he then said that he would put the whole conversation up on the internet everywhere if i didnt go on video and he said all of my friends will see it. then he named two first names saying they will see itand i happen to be friends with people with those first names. is this coincident? im so worried about this. then he said he new what wifi i have and he was right and then he said he knew my ip address. He told me it and it was right. he said turn of your video or the whole world will know your a slut and i did but didnt show my face and...
and then he said he new my address and so at that point i blocked him and deleted my face book. Someone pleasehelp me im so scared and been self harming im so worried. Is this possible to know hwere i live? im so scared. and what happens if someone knows your ip address? please someone tell me?
But he actually knows my ip adress he told my what it was and he was right

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM

He's full of dog poo, so don't give it another thought.He may have your IP address but your internet provider (IP) has your information and won't turn it over to anyone without a court order which he won't be able to get.

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:30 AM

if you have any safety concerns, contact the police.
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM

If he knows your wifi, he's probably in your neighborhood.
04-28-2014, 11:48 AM

That&#x27;s why you never add strangers on social media sites. Learned your lesson yet?

It&#x27;s a good thing you blocked him so he can&#x27;t say stupid Shit to you anymore. But having your ip will not hurt you in any way. Just change it by unplugging your router for an hour or so and plug it back. Bada-Bing! You got a new ip address
Or contact your internet carrier for help (Shaw, telus, etc)

There&#x27;s no need for self harm, things will get better Smile
He can&#x27;t do nothing to you!

If you need further assistance, feel free to email me