This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There was a guy who was my classmate from the 7th-9th grade. Initially he was kinda antisocial & had few guy friends onl
04-28-2014, 11:22 AM
There was a guy who was my classmate from the 7th-9th grade. Initially he was kinda antisocial & had few guy friends onl
Later he turned the opposite .he had a girlfriend & many buddies.we used to chat on orkut that time & were just friends.we never really talked in school. He was shy. We had no interaction in high school & were in different sections too. Now we're in different colleges..he is in country's best engineering clg as he was the topper & school head boy & this made him very proud & full of attitude then. He was popular in school. I saw his mom's friend fb request & realised that i was the only one to receive her it& he the only mutual friend. I wonder why only me,when all his good friends too are on fb.& also since we passed out from school,he has begun to like my fb pics which he earlier never did.he follows me on a blog"quora"... i wonder how come! May be college life has taken him out of that rude attitude...i dont know. But things bother me. We are no more in contact since the 9th grade.never had an interaction. We're in different cities now..he is in a hostel.but we've the same hometown. We never met after school,never talked..he never liked my pics but now he does. He follows me on quora and why did his mom sent only me a request when there are so many good friends of his on fb.. He has probably now broken up with that girl. I have no details about him..its only fb that tells me things about him now. May be am overthinking... probably i am. But these things bother me. Probably its very normal but so many things make me ponder over it often. I need some help. Soon! Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:28 AM

if u know him in fb just say..hi..things will start solving..i think so

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply