This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I created a facebook page... but meant to make it a musician page. Now that email is taken... etc :(?
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
I created a facebook page... but meant to make it a musician page. Now that email is taken... etc :(?
my facebook page is for my DJ self.. but i didnt see the 'business' page sign up link when i first made my page... . now I cant seem to get it to let me delete that one and make a new one that's a musician page...

Totally fucked. can anyone help ?? losing major marketing value...

and possibly gigs too.

thanks!
Well... I really need help from someone else who has a MUSICIAN profile on facebook first and foremost... can you have one for just your musician self? or do they REQUIRE you to have a personal one and then add your musician page to your account? I only want one for my DJing... NEXT: I tried to cancel and start over but it seems to be telling me i HAVE to create a personal page... and then .. I can only use my mobile number once so it's used up... rrrrrrr .... if I NEED to attach my DJ page to a personal page.. would someone please let me know? that seems annoying and I do not WANT a personal page... booo hoo.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

Easiest thing to do is create a new e-mail account (takes just a couple of minutes) and then use it to sign up for a new Facebook

Ads

or you could cancel the facebook, takes like 2 minutes, and sign up again..

easily, delete it from settings and sign a new one up !