This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
strange first date?
04-28-2014, 11:30 AM
strange first date?
Went on a date with someone just for coffee the other day. It felt a bit weird I made a bit of an effort but he turned up kind of scruffy looking. Anyway he was friendly and after the date I sent him a fb message saying that I think he is a nice guy and it would be great to meet up again. He replied and said he thinks im also great and he would like to meet up again soon. but hasn't said anything else since then, I know it was only sunday when we went out but aren't you supposed to just send a friendly message if you are interested in someone.

I don't think he bothers that much, he plays too much of those games on fb and is 30! and doesn't seem to have much ambition or drive in his life, he doesn't seem to be bothered by dressing well either...should I continue seeing him,,,,i didn't have any sparks flying off when I saw him..not really sure what to do from here on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM

He is in depressuon. Must be a bipolar. Move on dont get involved. He is goung to play with your mind.

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:35 AM

he doesn't seemed bothered. you shouldn't get into a relationship with someone who isn't going to make time for you especially since he didn't make much of an effort on the first date.. you only can imagine what effort he will put in if you went on further dates or have a relationship. forget about him and move on.