This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I updated my email on tumblr and never got the verification email?
04-28-2014, 11:31 AM
I updated my email on tumblr and never got the verification email?
my blog is ilickdedkellinquinn . tumblr . com (no spaces, obviously)

I've been on tumblr for a while. It's a lovely website. I made a mistake two weeks ago, though. I had my tumblr hooked up to an old email that is dormant. I wanted to update it to the email that I am most active on, which is my Gmail. When you are on the dashboard of tumblr, it notes that you need to verify your account by clicking on a link that was sent to your email. There is also a 'send it again' link. Well of course, I checked my email, and to my luck there was no tumblr email there. I already checked my spam folder, I sent the email at LEAST ten times. I made sure there were no spelling errors within the new email I had entered as well. I even tried entering different emails, all of them were spelled correct. I even copied my email address from my Gmail profile and pasted it into tumblr to assure it is not I who is erroneous. I followed all the steps on tumblr's troubleshooting page, checked my spam folders, and made sure the email is spelled correctly. I still have never gotten the email. I can still post and reblog, but I cannot use certain features such as editing my url, my page, or using the 'ask' feature. Pretty much the only thing I can do is post. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Like I said, I am not new on tumblr, I am merely updating my email address. At this point I don't care whether my tumblr is through my Gmail or not, I just want it to work. I really don't want to make a new tumblr if it isn't necessary, for I have quite a number of followers, posts, and all that. Help, please??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:39 AM

Contact tumblr regarding your issue.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply