This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I text this guy first?
04-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Should I text this guy first?
Last week he text me two days in a row and I couldn't answer him on that second day he even sent a DM on my twitter to see if I had my phone. The thing was I had to switch phones w/ my mom and she never told me that I had texts from people on my phone.(long story about the phone thing) Anyways, the next day I text him from the other phone and we had a nice simple convo, he asked if he could call me and he was pretty excited when I said yes. At the end of the phone convo, he said something that sounded like "I'm gonna call your mom" Lol and I was like "no why?!" And he said something like he was tired. Long story short, he didn't say he was going to call my mom and it made me feel like a clingy girl(which I'm the total opposite). I said "oh sorry I thought you said..(blahblahblah) and good night" We had plans of meeting again/hanging out today(Saturday) and we haven't talked/text since Thursday night. Sorry this is long, but do I text him first or wait?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM

Yes!

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:48 AM

If you want go for it!!! Don't worry about that!! I like this guy and i have texted him first before, its really not a big deal but I know we girls freak out about it a lot x)
04-28-2014, 11:56 AM

Yes! He clearly wants to talk to you! He is probably waiting for you to text him!
04-28-2014, 12:06 PM

Yes, it seems like he wants to talk to you and is probably waiting for you to text him so you should! Smile
04-28-2014, 12:13 PM

Definitely, it seems you two guys got into a little misunderstanding, and cut off, before setting things straight.
So you need to talk, to set things right. Maybe actual talk, rather than text.
I hope teens, still know how to talk. Lol