This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how does greenpeace international advertise? independently or through agencies?
04-28-2014, 11:34 AM
how does greenpeace international advertise? independently or through agencies?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:44 AM

Germany here; Greenpeace has a German branch and they advertise on their own, although I've not seen any prominent advertising by them recently. Maybe it's not their business any longer, as the B.U.N.D. (Bund für Umwelt- und Naturschutz; roughly: federation for the protection of environment and nature) has taken over the German environment protection. Peacefully, and equally non-successfully as Greenpeace. Both of them, in my humble opinion, have become money-making machines.

Anybody remember the "Rainbow Warrior"? -- Those were the days. And Germans climbing chimneys to hoist rainbow flags against the Waldsterben, risking their lives.

Nowadays politicians tell us, oh, it was half as bad, see, the forests didn't die. -- Hell, yea, they didn't! Because there were environmental rules implemented, and filtering sulphur out of exhaust fumes is now a cheap technology that's in every car.

But I'm getting off the track; referring to Greenpeace: It's not an agency I can trust any more. They seem to have been funded by more than one company whom I deeply distrust, and whatever they might advertise, I will not trust them ever again. They have gone corporate, and I won't ever again be a member.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply