This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Speed up internet connection speed?
04-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Speed up internet connection speed?
hay guys
can any one of u tell me a way to speed up my internet connection speed. Im using a 512Kbps ADSL line, where download speed doesn't exceed 20 - 50 Kbps.

I try to download the free version of TweakMaster but its not available for my country.

http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/tweakmaster/

so if anyone of u has it, plz email it to me to runa test. If theres any other optins to speed up my connection PLz let me no..thankx guys...and Girls...\

My email is "antonywijesinghe@gmail.com"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:37 AM

There is nothing you can do to speed up your internet connection speed. The data travels over the telephone lines and nobody or no thing can make it go any faster. Those tweak masters and other programs are 'snake oil'. That's a name for phony stuff that is supposed to work miracles but does nothing at all.!!

The worst thing you can do is put that stuff on your machine. Most of the time it won't hurt very much but it will NOT do any good for your machine.

We have peeps on here who claim it does but they are foolish peeps who read the ads and believe them. They know nothing but think they know everything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply