This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice/opinions needed?
04-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Advice/opinions needed?
I met this girl at a bar and got her a drink made her laugh and had a chat, I messaged her on social media and had a chat. I saw her the weekend after (last weekend) and we had a bit of banter she playfully slapped me on the arm and we had a laugh, I later on asked for her number via social media messaging when I got home and she said "Ha cheeky" and gave me her number, I've texted her quite a bit and asked her out for a date and she accepted and we're meeting up in two weeks as she is busy before hand. She never texts me first though,although she responds pretty well. What do you people think? I want to text her but I'm worried I'm annoying her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:43 AM

Dont appear to be too desparate, if after texting her she doesnt respond then find someone else who wants to talk to you outside the bar scene. She may see you only as a bar fling and doesnt want to get toi involved.

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:52 AM

I never text guys first anymore cause of bad past experiences with guys, so she might be the same. If she seems really keen in her responses then she likes you Smile
04-28-2014, 11:57 AM

You&#x27;ve chased her,made contact,got a date.
Not much else you can do before she makes contact with you.
She knows how you feel. Maybe she has a few things she needs to work out before getting round to you.
04-28-2014, 12:05 PM

Im guilty of that same thing . I too met someone and hes always on my case about him being the one to text me first all the time and from a womans point of view its not that i am not thinking about him because i am but i just refuse to text first because i dont want him to tire of me too soon and i have my guard up because i dont want to fall for him too fast so its a tactic to guard my heart. Maybe shes the same way. Good luck.