This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do below avg girls always try to hype themselves up, then go hit on hot tall guys like they have a chance?
04-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Why do below avg girls always try to hype themselves up, then go hit on hot tall guys like they have a chance?
Girls who are fat, ugly or overall unsexy, always try to boost their ego like it's their full time job. Facebook, Instagram, make plans with guys who only wanna get laid then flakd on the guy (inconveniencing him and slowing down the progress of the human race, no less) and for what purpose? So she can feel sexy! When she clearly isn't.

Then she will go run and hit on hot or tall guys who she CLEARLY has NO BUSINESS going for. Who are totally out of her league.

Then if anyone ever points out they're out of her league she gets angry and says "why should the guys care about looks?! I'm a good person inside that's what matters." But then if someone asks "ok girl well why don't you date that fellow fat short guy, who has a sweet cool personality?" The girl will snort and go "IN HIS DREAMS."

Then when the girl gets used for sex and dumped, she blames everyone but herself.

I guess what I'm asking is, why are girls such hypocritical shallow attention hoes?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:41 AM

So all women are horrible and all men are perfect? You need to get out more. Yes, there are bitchy women out there who are shallow, I agree, but not all are. Don't chuck us into a group. It's not cool

I'm generalizing? Ok, fine, to answer your question, girls do that because they have low self esteem and its an attempt to make themselves feel better. They don't blame themselves because if they take the blame, their self esteem tanks lower.

I figured you were just venting; you're the one who said "why are girls (not certain girls) such hypocritical shallow attention hoes?" I'm sorry if some girl pissed you off, but not every girl does that...

Ads

04-28-2014, 11:47 AM

Smofie:

AHHHH, the black and white generalizations that totally avoid answering the question. Gotta love it!