This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did my ex add me back on fb ?
04-28-2014, 11:43 AM
Why did my ex add me back on fb ?
I got a friend request from her the day after valentine's day (I deleted her from fb last July), I accepted it and about a week later she liked 3 of my pics including the one of me and my current gf..We haven't spoke in almost a year because I felt like she was playing games since she dumped me back in 2008 (she said she wanted me but would have excuses why she didn't wanna be with me)..Do you think she wants me back ?...I just wanted to know, I have NO desire to be with her..I love my gf to death and she is a HUGE upgrade!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 11:50 AM

She wants to be friends and she liked your photos to tell you shes finally over you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:04 PM

My ex did the same thing on Valentines Day lol.. I have no idea why ex's even bother to add you on FB. But I think she definitely does want you back, or she at least wants to see how you're doing and stuff. If she messages you, you've definitely been on her mind and she still really cares about you.
04-28-2014, 12:12 PM

Maybe she wants to be your friend or maybe she hasnt forgotten you. who knows. just dont get too close to her or your gf will eventually get jealous and a whole lot of drama will occur and no one likes that. but i think she hasnt forgotten you and so she wants to be friends
04-28-2014, 12:15 PM

I would say she wants you back but thats because she can see your happy with your new girlfriend some girls seem to want what they can't have I would stick with the current GF and tell her she needs to move on.