This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't log in to Facebook---Email is not Recognised?
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Can't log in to Facebook---Email is not Recognised?
Hello!

Just last night I was able to log in to Facebook with a valid email I have been using for over four years.

This morning, I woke up to find that my account was not recognising my email and has apparently been 'locked'.

They'd like me to give them a government ID in order for me to get my account back, but that seems a little sketchy.

I have done nothing to prompt this. I contacted them but they sent me an automated email with a link to a help page that requires a login to read.

I have looked for a real person to talk to at Facebook but apparently they don't have any.

Anyone else experiencing this? Has anyone fixed it?

Thanks!
Rachael

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

I am having trouble too. Said my email was not associated with any account. Found this link

http://www.facebook.com/help/login-and-password

Then to secure a hacked account and followed their directions. Got back in. BUT if I sign out I have to go through the same BS again. Have done this now 3 times!! I don't think I am hacked I think it is them. I added a new email, and am downloading my facebook data which you can find under general account settings. Just in case I need it. Hopefully they will fix it. I have my doubts tho..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply