This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can i have a instrgram with out a phone? and can i sigh up on the computer? help me please!?
04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
can i have a instrgram with out a phone? and can i sigh up on the computer? help me please!?
i really need help with this please this is the only place i can get a real answer from

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:33 PM

only iPhones, iPads, android phones or android tablets have access to Instagram, sorry, you can't use a computer.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:46 PM

No, you need to have an Android or an iPhone/iPod Touch. The whole point of instagram is mobile picture viewing/editing. You can ask a friend if you can make an account on their phone and then there is a website to view instagram photos (its web.stagram.com) and log into it, but there is no way for you to upload pictures from your computer Smile
04-28-2014, 01:56 PM

Samsung and Nikon just put own an Android camera that can download instagram but other then that you can only download it on Android Phones/tablets/media players or iPad/iPhone/iPod touch
04-28-2014, 02:08 PM

no sorry Sad
04-28-2014, 02:22 PM

there is a website called http://www.ink361.com which is a "web interface for instagram". You cant sign up on there, so if any of your friends have an ipod/ipad/iphone/android device, you could see if they mind you making an account on there, and then you can access it from INK361.