This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
He acts like he likes me but says he likes someone else?
04-28-2014, 01:45 PM
He acts like he likes me but says he likes someone else?
so there's this guy that I've been around for years but didn't really talk to him, we just go to the same school. But for about 5ish months we've been talking loads and have gotten really close and I've developed feelings for him :l
He really acts like he likes me too, like we hang out all the time in and after school in fact he was round my house earlier today. We watched films and were really close next to each other whilst watching YouTube videos. We even went to the cinema and to the arcades all the time. He calls me pretty all the time and we have literally everything in common, he said before that he wanted to cuddle and he wants to hug me all the time. He are really open on facebook and share nearly everything, and he complements me constantly. I was almost certain that he liked me until he started saying about this crush he has and he said it was someone else :/ being a good friend I said he should ask her out and he did and everyone knows that he likes her now but I don't get it because they rarely talk and have hardly anything in common at all? He also said he doesn't even find her that pretty so I'm really confused. I'm know I'm not anything to look at but he seems to think I am and he said I have a nice body?Confused he also said once to one of his friends (she told me) that he thinks It would be weird and he thinks we're better as friends?surely if he thought that he would stop with all the signals?

Sorry for the ramble but I'm so confused any feedback is welcome Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:59 PM

Yes, he really acts as if he likes you and better not to have more deeper feelings on him !

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply