This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this guy like me?
04-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Does this guy like me?
Well a long time ago, about 3 years ago i met him at a dance and he asked me to slow dance. It was amazing and afterwards my friends asked him if he liked me and he said that I was cute. I don't remember if that was exactly what he said, but something like that. After that I never really saw him again because he's homeschooled... A couple of months ago he started following me on instagram, twitter and added me as a friend on Facebook. He likes almost all of my pictures on instagram and i checked and he doesn't like every single picture. The other day i decided to add him on snapchat, but he never added me back. I'm not sure if i should send him a random snapchat because that might be creepy considering the fact that we barely know each other... but it'd be a great way to start talking to him.
I don't think he's going to add me back on snapchat either because its been a couple of days :/
His best friend started following me on instagram a couple of days ago and liked some of my recent posts, but I'm not sure if thats related to the guy i like because his best friend goes to my school

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:43 PM

YYEEEESSSSSS

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:50 PM

Hm I don't think he's infatuated, I think he is just wanting to talk to you and get to know you too! Maybe don't send a snap when he hasn't added you, you should wait until he has.
But there could defintely be potential for affection!

Hope this helps :-)
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM

he likes you. or maybe not. idk. #askandrew