This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone tell me how to use SEO to get my site ranked?
04-28-2014, 04:40 PM
Can someone tell me how to use SEO to get my site ranked?
I hear everyone saying seo seo and want to know different ways to use it to get my site ranked

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:40 PM

There are tons of books, blogs, sites and companies available to learn as little or as much as you want to know. There is an investment of time, money or both in learning and doing SEO,

Good luck!

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:48 PM

There are tons and tons of different things you can do...

Here are some basic/easy places to start.

1) Make sure that the code of your site is easily recognized by search engines. This includes having the correct Doctype, having the code be as up to date as possible. Have as much text as possible involved in your site. If your site is mostly imags, fill text into the alt tags. Use meta keywords.

2) Submit your site to search engines. There are links on Yahoo.com, google.com and MSN.com where you can enter them manually. Also, there is a free service that submits your site to 12 different search engines. http://freewebsubmission.com/ and there are several more than that one besides; depends on your personal preference.

3) You can pay for it! SEO ranges from fairly inexpensive (about $170 a month) to really really expensive... (sky's the limit). I have clients with small businesses that use a service called Orange Soda that they are pretty happy with. I've also heard good things about a service called Engine Seeker.
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM

There is a lot you can do such as article submissions, search engine submissions, forum postings, directory submissions, link building, etc.

I have some articles on SEO on one of my websites that you may find iteresting as they deal with SEO.
Please visit http://www.bestseo.net23.net. Read the articles that are published there.