This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling multiple items on eBay?
04-28-2014, 04:41 PM
Selling multiple items on eBay?
I am trying to sell multiple items on craigslist but no one seems like buying it even when I offer buying things you like separately only. It drives me insane! I decided to switch to eBay and sell, but before I try I want to know if I violate anything. I am trying to sell a ton of Apple products (iPads, iPods {different types i.e. nano, shuffle, touch}, and iPhones all in one listing for a very reasonable price of $1,300. Included is a bunch of cases, other stuff like headphones, and other mp3 players (Zune and Sansa's).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:43 PM

You should be able to sell as a wholesale lot

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:50 PM

yes
04-28-2014, 04:55 PM

Selling the items as a lot isn't an issue, but as a new seller, your monthly account limit will probably be less than $1,300. You'll have to break this into smaller lots to stay below the limit.
04-28-2014, 04:56 PM

Certainly you are narrowing the pool of potential buyers considerably by offering a lot of items, you have to assume only resellers looking to get sub wholesale prices will be interested.

Advertising one at a time on Craigslist is more likely to get buyers and decent prices.