This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: What do you think of Kara Alongi?
10-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Poll: What do you think of Kara Alongi?
Last week Kara Alongi made a twitter post about someone being in her house. Her exact words were "Someones in my hour ecall 911". Earlier this week we found out that Kara was okay, and that she just ran away and got on a train, well the other day the police picked her up from the side of the road, and now she's back home safe.

I personally am not to fond of her. She pretended to go missing and it was a trending topic on twitter that everyone was talking about the situation, and come to found out she was lying the whole time. That seriously makes me mad because police were wasting their time looking for her, when they could've been looking for all of these other missing kids out there, ya know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM

No idea.

Ads

I personally am not to fond of her either. Like, who lies about that and runs away too? Apparently she posted, at one point after that first tweet, that she was just kidding and didn't understand why everyone was freaking out and then laughed in the tweet. When people flipped crap, she deleted it, but people had already screen-shot the tweet.f Well, it wasn't funny. Like you said, there are real missing kids out there. Hundreds haven't been found and hundreds more won't be found. While she was wasting the police's time, there were probably ten kids who were ACTUALLY missing. She kinda sickens me. Besides, I went through a huge portion of her tweets and she doesn't seem like a very friendly or nice person, at all.

Btw, I like your name. Ha.

oh i remember reading about that last week. wow, thanks for the update, i didn't know that.
i just have two words to say about her: attention whore.

I was super worried at first, and I felt so bad. I told everyone I knew.
Then the next day I find out it was a hoax and I was so mad I wasted my time and energy worrying about some bully (her twitter page is horrendous).
Sad the cops had to waste their time on her.