This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom's become obsessed with facebook?!!?
04-28-2014, 04:47 PM
My mom's become obsessed with facebook?!!?
I once deleted my account coz she was too obsessed with fb and has become so weird because of it. She even said to my sis, if my sis's going to delete ber account she would kill herself!! But then again, i created a new one, coz i needed it for school. Just now i unfriended my mom coz she's become crazy because of fb.. She was sooo mad and said she wont talk to me anymore?!!! I already said to her fb is not important because it's only social network thing, but she wont listen?!!! Pls help!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM

you shouldnt have told her you started another one, just delete it and start another one and this time dont tell her

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:03 PM

Your Mother has to realize she is a Mother, and not a friend. She needs to start acting like one.
If she wants access to make sure you are behaving in a proper manner on this site, then offer her the opportunity to peruse your fb account in your presence.
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Just be firm with her agin. Tell her how its affecting you.
04-28-2014, 05:13 PM

Just for your information: i only use facebook for school.. Nothing more than that.. Then she started to upload weird pictures of me and tagged me.. Its so embarassing and that&#x27;s why i unfriended her.
04-28-2014, 05:16 PM

She is only protecting you online because she is a parent, that is what parents do.