This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need advice! What do I do about this guy?
04-28-2014, 04:49 PM
I need advice! What do I do about this guy?
Last weekend a really hot guy from my school dm'ed me on twitter saying hi and we started talking for awhile until he asked for my number and then we texted the rest of the weekend, I even suggested that we hang out sometime and he seemed into it. I had only talked to him once before this in person and we have a class together but we're not really friends. So on monday, I saw him at school multiple times but everytime he didn't acknowledge me or talk to me when he could've. I'm not sure what happened between the weekend and monday but we haven't talked since and I have no idea what to do! Even though he's really hot people consider us in the same league; it just doesn't make sense that he's acting like we don't even know eachother.. Help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:50 PM

Well is he one of those mean popular guys tht are immature and like to put girls down (I have a lot of those at my school) or is he a nice popular guy? You just have to observe how he acts around other people and if he seems considerate around other guys. And of you hang out I suggest hanging out in a group first so you can closely see how he acts (creepy but it has to be done) and so he can&#x27;t pull anything on you and make you seem uncomfortable. If he seems like a nice kid then try texting and then hanging out and see how it goes from there

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:56 PM

I dont know why people say guys are simple to understand. They rather are quite weird. I think this guy may like you so he is shy that what if you found that out in the way he behaves or something.

I had a guy approach me on fb, we exchanged numbers and talked heaps during the next few days. We met then, after i left he texted me it was really so good to have met you. Since then he hardly messages.

All you can do is just dont show that this bothers you. If he comes and talks to you, do the same and be nice. If he still is shying away from you then may be ask once as to whats wrong.