This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A question about SEO?
04-28-2014, 04:50 PM
A question about SEO?
--I have a site with a low competitive keyphrase. I want to rank the site very very fast in the first page of google SERP with respect to the keyphrase only by OFF PAGE SEO. How can it be done?

--Atleast tell me the time table of OFF PAGE SEO works for each day.
***I have a plan. Suppose if i take the keyphrase & put it in google, then the search results will appear. If i take the site which topped in the SERP ranking with respect to that keyphrase & get it's backlinks by alexa. Then i try to do Submissions in those backlink sites, then will it be beneficial for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:53 PM

Well,studing competitor backlinks and submitting links to those site will actually do, but you will also require to do some on-page optimization of your website. Hope that helps!

Ads

04-28-2014, 04:59 PM

Hi,

One thing very straight forward. SEO cannot work only on OFF-PAGE. SEO is a mixture of the on-page, off-page & technical activities. If you have proper meta tags on the page then you can power your website with off-page which will help you in ranking.

The plan that you have thought of is good. However, make sure the sites that you post are relevant otherwise Google will penalize you.
04-28-2014, 05:03 PM

I agree with Kunal, SEO cannot work 100% by offpage tactics alone. Make your site SE friendly and then go for OFF Page SEO. I like your plan of spying on competition but it rarely works .
04-28-2014, 05:12 PM

Seo achievements occur slowly.So you need to move according to this rule.
If you achieve quickly also you will fall quickly.
So my suggestion is move slowly and fall slowly.
04-28-2014, 05:20 PM

Ranking keywords on first page of search engines and then maintaining them requires patience and regular efforts but in right way. Excessive submissions and over optimization can bring down your site ranking. Divide your activities and make schedule what to do and when. Give more attention on guest posting, forum and QA. Submit limited bookmarking and classified submission and that also in good PR and DA sites.