This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't see my website in 1000 Google ranking:(?
04-28-2014, 04:54 PM
I can't see my website in 1000 Google ranking:(?
My e-commerce (clothing for women) has been live only for one month and it was set up with a SEO friendly shopping cart. The company that designed my website has to be very good, since I have seen some e-commerce sites they did on the first page of Google while I was looking for them by keywords!
I checked my website in GoogleRanking.com and my site is not in the top 1000! I started writing blogs to get more traffic and registered to other websites to write about my business, post images of my products, contact and links.
I have about 20-35 people a day looking at my site and I sold so far only 3 items!
I heard its tough for new websites and it may take 3-9 months or even more to reach the goals. Is it true? What else can I do to increase traffic to my site without spending lots of money on advertising?
Should I just be more patient and wait? My competition is so huge and now it's the best season for my business. I am a little bit discourage... Please advice....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:56 PM

Could you tell us what site it is? That would help.

Have you submitted your site in Google Webmaster Tools?

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:05 PM

What's the website's URL so we can review your SEO metatags and offer any improvements?
04-28-2014, 05:11 PM

You already answered your question, your competitors are that huge and the best way to include your site into the first page is to leave the job to a SEO firm. You can't achieve to be in the Google page one search that fast, 6 months is the estimation to achieve that ranking for major keywords and 3 months for minor keywords.