This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't google chrome work?
04-28-2014, 04:57 PM
Why won't google chrome work?
I've tried reinstalling it but it just won't load properly - either it crashes or simply won't finish loading. It's like there's something on my computer that's stopping chrome from working, or something missing maybe. What could stop google chrome from working on a computer once installed?
My computer could run google chrome fine yesterday. Now today it won't load at all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 05:01 PM

my computer got viruses from google chrome
the tech guys told me never to install it again

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:09 PM

Person above me is a retard.

Try scanning for viruses with a decent anti-virus, such as AVG if you are looking for something free (or Kaperski Internet security if you don't mind buying a license).You'r computer may also not be meeting the hardware requirements try checking on their website for the requirements.
04-28-2014, 05:11 PM

I have 4 internet browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari. I have to say chrome is one of the best. I think the problem is that either your computer and hardware dosn't match the requirements, or you have some secuirity program or pop-up blocker that isn't allowing it to work.
04-28-2014, 05:17 PM

I am sharing an article that contains solution for your problem. It will help you as it helped me.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Chrome-Crash--...id=3747251