This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to create a blog.?
04-28-2014, 04:57 PM
I want to create a blog.?
I want to create a blog where I will be able to have my small business on there. I would like to create a free blog where I will be able to advertise on there with google adsense. I'm going to be giving advice on that blog. Anyone know any good free website makers or blog makers

And any other free stuff that I can get to put on a website?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 04:58 PM

You can start your blog on blogspot for free and place AdSense ads there. Blogspot blogs allow Adsense ads.

Ads

04-28-2014, 05:03 PM

blogger.com is best since they are owned by google so adsense incorporates easy into your blog and individual posts.
wordpress is also very good but blogger just wins due to the whole google thing.

look out for a newbie - blogklot.com a free blog directory and search engine with a social media USP [Unique Selling Point] niche west indian jamaican thing going on.
04-28-2014, 05:07 PM

Most free web site accounts don't qualify for Adsense, often you have to upgrade yo your own domain name (like wordpress.com) or share ad revenue with the host (like squidoo or hubpages) Since Google owns Blogger.com they can allow Adsense on the totally free sites.

Most people who try to run an internet business fail, giving advise is probably a poor choice for making money, you might find participating on forums that already get lots of traffic might be the easiest way to actually help people. Writing articles about a subject people spend money on is going to earn more Adsense revenue, treat it like a publishing business, learn SEO to get more free traffic, writing about what you have a passion for helps you stay motivated for the long haul.
04-28-2014, 05:17 PM

If you are looking to monetise your blog content I suggest that you choose Wordpress since it has a fine collection of professional looking themes and powerful plug-ins. If you aren't already an experienced internet marketer you will probably need a little training / help also.

I started my own blog websites about 2 months ago without any previous experience. I now have 3 affiliate marketing websites.

In fact, I have recently blogged about "How to Start a Blog for Free" here - http://freeswagsites.com/how-to-start-blog-for-free

Here is my review of the website making platform / community that I used - http://freeswagsites.com/wealthy-affiliate - I have links to my sites so that you can check out what can be achieved in a short space of time with a little help.

You can get 2 free subdomain websites and they provide training on how to build the website and how to monetise it. No cheap SEO tricks, just sensible advice.

Good Luck
04-28-2014, 05:26 PM

use blogger or wordpress platform to create blogs